Saturday, August 26, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Chewing Tobacco and Bad Breath

Chewing Tobacco and Bad Breath

It has been a busy week for me. How about you? I am putting the finishing touches on my bad breath coaching program. I look forward to announcing it soon and rolling it out in support of the great work that the dentist professionals are doing for us... Having lived through it, I just feel that there is something else missing. Stay tuned. I will keep you posted.


In the meantime, I posted another new article today on my website, www.cure-badbreath.com.


I was inspired by several men that I saw at the home improvement store this week. Each had a chin full of chewing tobacco logged between their lower lip and teeth. Now, I could see how their teeth and gums were affected. It was so vivid that even though there were too far away for it to be true, I could swear that I smelled their breath too!

Take a look at the article and leave me a comment here or on the website.

Click here for Chewing Tobacco and Bad Breath.

Alexa

Anyway,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home