Thursday, August 10, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

How Has Bad Breath Affected Your Life?

How Has Bad Breath Affected Your Life?

Think about it for a minute. Are you doing things differently that you would prefer? Are you more self conscious? Do you keep yourself away from others for fear of rejection?

I will tell you that for years, bad breath kept me isolated. At a distance. It made me an observer of life, rather than a participant. I was lonely, even when I was around people. Why? Because I was suffering. Bad breath was a physical afflication that impacted me emotionally and socially.

No one deserves to live this way. No one deserves to suffer in silence. That is why I have made it my mission to educate others about bad breath and to recommend viable solutions.

So if you think that I have been too hyped up about Dr. Katz's Therabreath products, then you should know that I am an avid user and believer.

You deserve to be free of bad breath. So try Dr. Katz's free trail of Therabreath.

Enough,

Alexa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home