Friday, August 04, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Even Celebrities Have Smoker's Bad Breath

Even Celebrities Have Smoker's Bad Breath


Ok, so I am reaching. But it has been a long week and I don't want today to go by without leaving a message. Unfortunately, my brain is sufficiently fried that I cannot speak on a serious level. So I will write about an article from today. I am disgusted and disappointed in where our society is heading. This is about more than bad breath, but it does include it. But before I get on my soapbox, let me stay focused....

But I do promise to continue dropping more bad breath tips after I get some rest. Maybe even tomorrow!

Here is a copy of the article here...basically if you are struggling with smoking and suffering from bad breath....this should make your jaw drop.

Reprinted from M&C News Aug 4, 2006, 23:14 GMT

In health crazy California, some stars buck the conventional wisdom and smoke anyway, despite the small matters of cancer, bad breath and that crazy accordion lip wrinkle thing.

Recently actress Melanie Griffith has caused a kerfluffle after being photographed actually lighting her 17-year-old daughter Dakota's cigarette in Los Angeles, where the legal age for smoking is 18. The best age to start smoking is never.

Spotted outside the Beverly Hills boutique Maxfield on Wednesday, mère et fille taking a fag break, puffing away.

Griffith was seen with a cigarette dangling out of her mouth, and was using a lighter to help her daughter light up.
-------------------------------------------
Have a great Friday,

Alexa

Even Celebrities Have Smoker's Bad Breath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home