Monday, May 22, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

New Email Update for my Bad Breath to Fresh Breath Blog

New Email Update for my Bad Breath to Fresh Breath Blog

How exciting! Everyday, I find new tools to help me keep me close to you. I just found this great tool thatautomatically turns my Alexa's Bad Breath to Fresh Breath Blog into an email in your inbox. That means that every time I update, you get the information in email.

This works great because not everyone understands RSS, Atom and XML. Only a fraction of US Internet users knowingly use RSS subscriptions and know what it is. If I don't provide an alternative mechanism for users to subscribe to my content, I could be missing out on reaching over 80% of my potential audience.

I inserted the form at the top right side of the blog (just over there-->). All you have to do is insert your name and hit the subscribe button. The tool is powered by a company called Feedblitz. They have a comprehensive privacy policy that is strictly adhered to.

I love finding tools that help me keep my information current and to keep in constant contact. This is why I love what I do! I hope you love it too!

New Email Update for my Bad Breath to Fresh Breath Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home