Monday, May 01, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

How to manage an employee's bad breath

When I saw this, I realized that I wanted to post this for your comments. I have been on both sides of this discussion. However, when it is your boss telling you that you have bad breath, what can you say? Or when you are the boss and you need to speak with someone because of first-hand experience or another employee's complaint about bad breath, how would you feel.

Please read the link below. And let me know what you think. Would you advise the same or something else. Let us know.

Here's how to manage employee's bad breath syndicated by
SunHerald.com, MS - Apr 30, 2006 By Marie G. McIntyre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home