Monday, May 01, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Bad Breath Overview

Everyone (adults, children and pets) has an occasional problem with bad breath which is why so much money is spent on products to freshen the breath - pills, mouthwash, breath mints, toothpase and more. Just take a walk down the personal care aisle of any drug store or grocery store and you will find product after product all dealing with this condition.

My discussions on this blog will address these as well as the other serious sides of bad breath. Bad breath can be resistant to normal over the counter remedies. And that is what we will address. I will employ my own opinios, published research findings, leading experts, and anything else I can get my hands on.

As always, I welcome your feedback and comments.

Alexa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home