Friday, May 05, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

My Secret Weapon For Treating Bad Breath

Hi There! I love Fridays. And I especially love Fridays in the springtime!

What is your fresh breath practice? How do you fight bad breath?


Here is my secret weapon to fight bad breath: Water - lots of it. Keep lots of it in your car, desk, and bedside. Instead of reaching for a

sweetened drink which WILL cause a negative chemical reaction with the bacteria in your mouth - see my previous entry - reach for a glass or bottle of water. Not only will it help you in keeping your mouth fresh, but your skin and internal organs will love you for it!

Sure there are lots of other products on the market that are also helpful and eventually, we will discuss them here. Or you can visit my cure-badbreath.com website and see them now. But I want you to understand the importance in drinking water in your treatment for bad breath.

Have a great weekend!

Alexa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home