Monday, May 08, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Bad Breath Expert - Dr. Harold Katz

Bad Breath Expert - Dr. Harold Katz

There are quite a few folks running around claiming to have the solution or remedy for bad breath. You really need to make sure that they have some credentials and/or experience in this area.

Personally, I have an interest because I have had to fight it for so many years. But I do not claim to be an expert! I just act as a facilitator so that you can find information and products.

One of the experts that I have found is Dr. Harold Katz. He has written an amazing book about bad breath especially for those of us not in the medical or dental field. He breaks the information into understandable bites and provides some recommendations and solutions that I think are pretty noteworthy.

I have a link on my site where you can download his book for FREE. Just click on the link and scroll down just a bit : Bad Breath Treatment

From time to time, I will review experts in the treatment of bad breath.

Ok, in my next entry, we will get back to the education of all the causes of bad breath. If you need to find information right away (like today). Click on the link and it will take you to my website where I have gathered a wealth of information: Causes of Bad Breath.

Have a great day!

Alexa

Bad Breath Expert - Harold Katz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home