Thursday, August 10, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Did I forget National Fresh Breath Day on August 6th?

Did I forget National Fresh Breath Day on August 6th?

Ugh! I cannot believe that I missed the day. Especially after I had a lovely phone conversation with Carol Meyers, the lovely lady and founder of National Fresh Breath Day on August 6th. We spoke several months back when I was planning to launch my www.cure-badbreath.com website.

Here is what she told me about why she founded National Fresh Breath Day:

"National Fresh Breath Day is designed to bring attention to the
importance of fresh breath as an integral part of one’s overall health and
wellness. NFBD is the first recognition day celebrating fresh breath and
1997 was the first year it was celebrated. The day is celebrated on August 6th,

during National Smile Month.

As a registered Dental Hygienist, a professional Image Consultant, author, and president of PBC - Personal Breath Consultants, Inc, Carol was very helpful in providing me with feedback on my website and also allowing me to reprint several of her articles. I have two of her articles on my bad breath website:

1. The Forgotten Key to Oral Health
2. How to Keep a Fresh Breath Smile

Both of the articles are very well written, so click and take and discover her secrets.

In the meantime, I will reach out to her again to see if we can get some time with her to speak with us or to be host on our Fresh Breath Discussion Forum.

What do you think?

Alexa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home