Tuesday, August 15, 2006


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Bad Breath Coach Update

I just wanted to let you know that I have been busy working on rolling out my new program. I doubt that I will call it the Bad Breath Coach because it just does not give the best image of what I want to achieve. If you have any suggestions, I am open.

I already have a few people that I would like to test my program with. However, if you are struggling with bad breath and need a coach to help move you in the right direction, then please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I would be happy to help.

Just click here and complete my contact form. I am very responsive and look forward to helping you achieve your goals.

Alexa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home